Slider controls - Thumbnails
You can show the thumbnails of your slides, and navigate with them.
You can make your thumbnails invisible on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile view. Also you can hide them on specific slides separated by commas. Where those device display modes will be happening are based on the Global setting's Responsive mode option.
This option will make your thumbnails only appear on desktop screen, when you hover your cursor over the slider. On tablet and mobile screen they will always be seen.
Thumbnail size Expert
You can specify the size of your thumbnails, or turn them off to show only the description of the slides.
Minimum thumbnail count
You can specify the minimum thumbnails to be shown in your thumbnail list.
Pick a position, where you would like to have your thumbnails in your slider. If you change to Advanced Expert mode, you can specify the position, and here you will be able to use our control variables too.
- Stack Expert - The order of the controls, which you put into the same position.
- Offset - This is how far your thumbnail will be from the selected position.
The action on the thumbnails, which makes your slider switch to the thumbnail's slide.
Put your thumbnails in the beginning, center or the end part of your thumbnail bar or make them having spaces between or around them.
Invert group direction Expert
The vertically and horizontally orientated thumbnail control puts down the thumbnails differently, when you are using the "Group" option. With this setting you can make your thumbnail control to use the other orientation's thumbnail placement.
This is where you can style the whole thumbnail bar and the thumbnails. There is a limitation here, that the Thumbnail style's padding can't be applied to the thumbnails, because they get their size from the Thumbnail size, so you shouldn't use that option, you will see it differently at the Style manager, then at the live preview.
You can choose whether to show or not the thumbnail switching arrow. When you click on the last thumbnail, it will switch the thumbnails to show the ones after it, so you don't necessarily need it.
- Style - You can style your caption in here.
- Title - You can choose to show your slides' titles in your thumbnails, and if you do, you can pick a font for them.
- Description - You can choose to show your slides' descriptions too, and if you do, you can pick a font for them.
- Placement - This is where the text will be compared to the thumbnails, either before or on them, or after them.
- Height (horizontal), Width (vertical) - This is how much space you give to your captions, based on using horizontal or vertical thumbnails.
You can put your thumbnails in more lines or columns, not just one.
The orientation of the thumbnails, whether they should be horizontally, or vertically next to each other. (The Simple positioning is limiting this option at certain positions. Use Advanced positioning if you are experiencing this as an issue.)
- Width (horizontal), Height (vertical) - The width or height of the whole thumbnails control, based on using horizontal or vertical thumbnails.
- Overlay - If you put the thumbnails outside your slider, and you don't want it to be included in your slider's size, you just want it to float over the content, then turn this option on. (Simple visualization: put the thumbnails left to your slider, then check the Preview with and without this option turned on.)