Slider settings - Layer animations
- Play once - With this option the layer animations and the Ken Burns Effect will be played only one time.
- Play on first load - If you turn this option off, the layer animations won't be played on the first slide when you see them the first time.
- Play IN on - You can set when the incoming layer animations should start, either after the slide switching has ended, or as soon as the switching starts.
- Mode - With the Skippable option, you can skip the layer animations when you switch to another slide, and with the Forced option you can make your slider to stay at the current slide until the layer animations have been ended, and only switch away after that.
- Enabled - You will be able to choose a Parallax depth for your layers, which will only work, if this option is turned on.
- Mobile - If you want this effect on phones too, turn this option on. (Some mobile browsers doesn't play the parallax effect, they will only show the start, and the end, but it won't move between, because this is how they optimized their speed, by limiting animations.)
- Horizontal - The parallax effect can go to ways, horizontally and vertically. You can either turn this option off, or make it happen, when the mouse enters the slider. The effect can go either the way the mouse enters, or the opposite way.
- Vertical - The parallax effect can go to ways, horizontally and vertically. You can either turn this option off, make it happen, when the mouse enters the slider or make the effect happen when you are scrolling. The effect can go either the way the mouse enters / the scrolling happens, or the opposite way.
- 3D - With this option your layers won't only move lower or higher, but they will also bend.
- Animate - If this option is turned off, the layers will immediately jump into their positions, where they should be, when you put your cursor inside the slider, but if it's turned on, they will move from their positions into the position, where they should be with an animation.
- Mouse origin - If you choose one of the mouse options, you can choose if you want the parallax distance effect to happen from your mouse cursor or from the center of your slider.
- Scroll move - When you are using parallax with page scrolling, the layers could go outside of your slider, which sometimes isn't good, so with this option you can limit down your layers to only move lower or higher with the parallax effect, and stay inside the slider at the other way.
Limitation: this option doesn't work with Carousel slider type.
When the layer animations are happening in 3D, and they are shown from a distance, which is the perspective point. The best way to imagine it is as in real life, if you watch something from 1cm, it will look different from what you see from 1m.