Free vs. Pro version
Features available only in the full version
Check out this YouTube playlist.
- Device detection: It shows different sliders or different images with the same slider on different devices.
- Slider size: It changes the size of the slider based on the screen's width (or device detection) and if it's on portrait or landscape view, it just gives a minimum slide height not to let it go too small.
- Background animations: 22 more default, 23 more vertical and 16 more RTL animations.
- Ken burns animation: A special zooming animation, what you can see here.
- Layer animations: 39 predefined animations to move your text, buttons, images, etc. and an endless option to create new ones.
- Slider types: Showcase and accordion type sliders.
- Controls: More controls with more customization options. You can see all of them in their documentations.
- Layers: Icon, list, transition, caption, iframe, module, video, html, placeholder.
- Generators: Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Ecwid, Pinterest, Image from folder, 500px, dribble , K2 items, EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss, EasySocial, JEvents, JReviews, Eshop, JomSocial, Zoo, Cobalt CCK, Ignite Gallery, Phoca gallery, VirtueMart, redSHOP, JoomShopping, MijoShop, ODude ecards , Custom posts, Multisite posts, Events Manager, The Events Calendar, All-in-One Event Calendar, WooCommerce, Gallery by BestWebSoft, NextGEN Gallery, Web-Dorado Photo Gallery, JCart/JooCart, Picasa, TXT File, RSEvents!Pro
- Demo slider importing: you could import any of our demo sliders.
- Expert options: Every feature marked with the expert sign you can see in this documentation. A couple of them are: video background, lazy loading, parallax effect, lightbox, smooth scroll.