Updating the free version to the pro
- You can buy the full version of the Smart Slider 3 in here.
- You will receive an email with the login details (sometimes it goes to the email that you use for your payment provider, so check that too if you can't find it. Also check the spam folder).
- Login here, and download the full version.
Table of contents
- If you are using WordPress, go to your Plugins list, deactivate and delete the Smart Slider 3 plugin.
- Install the full version you just downloaded, and it's done. Your sliders will stay.
Just install the downloaded pro version above the free.
- Go to your Magento Connect Manager, and uninstall the Nextend2 and Nextend2SmartSlider3 packages. (Nextend2 was only in the older versions.)
- Install the full version, what you have just downloaded, and it's done. Your sliders will stay.
Unzip the downloaded installer, then upload the files (overriding the free files) to the server where you are using the app.