Global settings - Framework settings/Nextend settings
Secondary server 3.3.4
You can use this setting when your host has cURL or outgoing connection problems. If they need to whitelist us, they can use the following addresses:
- Link: https://api.nextendweb.com
- IP: 220.127.116.11
Use protocol-relative URL
This option is replacing the http:// and https:// in the urls to //, which will make the links relative to your website's protocol, and this way your http images won't be blocked in your https address. But this will only replace our codes, so if you have manually written http:// links into your slides, and you have problems on your https:// website, then use the translate url option, or replace those links manually!
Force English backend 3.1.7
Keeps Smart Slider 3's backend in english even if the WordPress or Joomla language is not english.
Show Joomla admin footer Joomla
Shows the Joomla admin footer at the slider and slide editor.
Improved frontend accessibility
It relates to the WCAG. WCAG states that all element must be in focus until their focus is changed by the user (by focusing on other element of the website). When this setting is enabled, the slider complies with this.
Load jQuery on frontend
If you don't have jQuery in your website, this option will load it.
- Simple attribute: e.g. nodefer
- Attribute and value attribute=value, attribute="value", attribute='value'
- Inline: puts all your CSS codes into the HTML code of your website just before the slider's code, so there won't be any CSS files incalled, which would allow you to pass website speed tests, like PageSpeed Insights. Optimizing plugins such as Autoptimize or JCH will be able to extract these CSS codes to their files
- Inline at head: puts all CSS codes to the HTML head section.
Load Font Awesome on frontend when required 3.2.5
If you are loading Font Awesome on your site, you can disable this switch to avoid having to load the library twice.
You can turn on or off the Curl option which we are using.
Clean Curl proxy
If you would keep getting the "Licensing server not reachable" message when you try to activate your Smart Slider 3 Pro, try turning off this option.