This dynamic slide generator is available in the
PRO version only.
With this generator you can show datas coming from a JSON code, which can be in a file or you can enter the JSON code into an input field too.
- Create a new slider or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Pick one of the JSON generators.
- Set up your generator, give the whole url to your JSON code, if you used the JSON from url option. If you used the JSON from input option, then just enter your text. Check out the "View records" to see what datas will you receive on the different slides and if it isn't the result you are looking for, change the Level separation setting. Modify the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be. If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
JSON from url
- JSON or XML url - Url to the file or webpage containing the JSON code or the url of an XML file.
- Data type - Select wether you are using JSON or XML.
- Level separation - JSON/XML codes can be customized to have many different levels. From a code it is impossible to know from which level do you want to use the given datas on the different slides, so you have to select that level from this list.
- Remove levels from result - This feature was made for similar reasons, than the previous one, that JSON/XML codes can be customized to have many different levels. In some cases you are starting out from unnecessary levels and you cannot access the datas you want to without removing some of these levels.
Sadly this is quite complicated to be able to access any level structure, so the best we can suggest is to try to go through all variations of 'Level separation' and 'Remove levels from result' to see which one would give you the result you are looking for.
JSON from input
- JSON - Enter the JSON code into this field.
- Level separation - JSON codes can be customized to have many different levels. From a code it is impossible to know from which level do you want to use the given datas on the different slides, so you have to select that level from this list.