With this generator you are able to select one of your Vimeo albums to automatically generate slides from its videos.
- Create an App at vimeo.
- Go to our Global settings -> Vimeo generator and copy out the Callback url.
- Go back to your App, click on +Add Callback and paste our Callback url here.
- Go back to our backend Global settings -> Vimeo generator and paste the Client identifier and Client secret there. Then press Request token.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Pick Vimeo - Album.
- Set up your generator, pick an album, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Album - You can pick one of your albums to get the videos from.
- title - The title of the video.
- description - The description of the video.
- url - URL of the video.
- image[width]x[height] - The image of the video with different sizes.
- imageplay[width]x[height] - The image of the video with a play button on it. This is generated with the available different sizes as well.