Flexicontent items generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your FLEXIcontent items.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose FLEXIcontent - items.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Type - You can select what type of items do you want to show.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the items.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your items from the selected categories.
- Featured - You can choose to only show the featured, not featured or all items.
- Language filter - You can filter out the items based on the language. You can find a language filter list in here.
- title - The title of the item.
- description - The description of the item.
- image, thumbnail - The intro or the full article image.
- url - Link to the item.
- creation_date - The creation date of the item.
- created_by - The name of the item's creator.
- modification_date - The modification date of the item.
- modified_by - The modifier's name.
- hits - The number of hits on the item.
- document_type - The type of the item.
- version - The version number of the item.
- categories - Categories of the item.
- tags - Tags of the item.
- Category title
- User name
- Creation time
- Modification time