Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
Choose one of the WooCommerce generators.
Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Category - You can select the categories from where you want the products.
- Tag - You can select tags to filter your products from the selected categories.
- Featured - You can choose to only show the products, which are featured or not featured or all.
- In stock - You can choose to only show the products in stock or not in stock or all products.
- Downloadable - You can choose to only show the products, which are downloadable or not downloadable or all.
- Virtual - You can choose to only show the products, which are virtual or not virtual or all.
- Create text variables - You can create variables based on what value are you receiving on the other variables. Example:
variable||equalvalue||true||false: if 'variable' equals to 'equalvalue', then you will get the text 'true', but if it's not equal, the text will be 'false'. The new variable's name will be textvariable (the 'variable' replaced by your variable's name).
- title - The title of the product.
- url - Url to the product.
- description - The description of the product.
- image - The featured image of the product.
- thumbnail - The thumbnail of the product's featured image.
- price - The price of the product.
- regular_price - The regular price of the product.
- price_with_tax - The price of the product including taxes.
- sale_price - If the product is on sale, this variable will contain the sale price, but if it isn't on sale, it will contain the original price.
- rating - The rating of the product.
- ID - The ID of the product.
Other variables in the Products by filter generator
- categoryX - The name of the Xth category.
- categoryXlink - Url to the Xth category.
- categoryXdescription - The description of the Xth category.
- categoryXID - The ID of the Xth category.
- price_without_currency - The price of the product without the currency symbol.
- tags - The tags of the product.
- excerpt - The excerpt of the product.
If the product has variations:
- Creation date
- Modification date
- Total sales
- Regular price
- Sale price