With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your ODude e-cards.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose ODude - E-cards.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the e-cards.
- Type - You can either get the JPEG or GIF E-Cards, or the FLASH / SWF E-Cards.
- image - The image of the e-card.
- thumbnail - The thumbnail image of the e-card.
- title - The title of the e-card.
- description - The description of the e-card.
- meta_description - The meta description of the e-card.
- url - Url to the e-card.
- category_url - Url to the e-card's category.
- hits - Number of hits on the e-card.
- file - The filename of the e-card's image.
- point - The point number of the e-card.
- created_by - The username of the e-card's creator.
- creation_date - The creation date of the e-card.