With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your JReviews comments.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose JReviews - Comments.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the comments.
- Articles - You can select articles to filter your comments from the selected categories.
- Min. star rating - Minimum star rating, which allows you to only show comments, which have higher or equal rating to this number.
- Min. thumbs up number - Minimum thumbs up number, which allows you to only show comments, which have higher or equal number of thumbs up to this number.
- title - The title of the comment.
- description - The description of the comment.
- image thumbnail - Either the attached image of the comment, or the intro image of the article, or the fulltext image of the article.
- url - Url to the article.
- rating - The rating number of the comment.
- name - The name of the comment's creator.
- username - The username of the comment's creator.
- email - The email address of the comment's creator.
- location - The location of the comment's creator.
- creation_time - The creation time of the comment.
- vote_helpful - The helpful rating number of the comment.
- vote_total - The total number of votes on the comment.
- review_note - The review note of the comment.
- article_title - The title of the article, where the comment is.
- article_introtext - The introtext of the article, where the comment is.
- article_fulltext - The fulltext of the article, where the comment is.
- article_introtext_image - The introtext image of the article, where the comment is.
- article_fulltext_image - The fulltext image of the article, where the comment is.
- article_hits - The number of hits on the article, where the comment is.
- Comment creation time
- Comment modification time
- Thumbs up
- Total number of votes
- Article hits