With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your EasyDiscuss discussions.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose EasyDiscuss - Discussions.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the discussions.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your discussions from the selected categories.
- User id - You can write one user's id in here, and then only his discussions will be in your slider.
- Featured - You can choose to only show the featured, not featured or all discussions.
- Resolved - You can choose to only show the resolved, not resolved or all discussions.
- Only main discussions - Replies are "discussions" too. If this option is turned off, those will be in the slider too.
- title - The name of the discussion.
- description - The description of the discussion.
- url - Url to the discussion.
- category_url - Url to the discussion's category.
- user_name - The username of the discussion's creator.
- user_real_name - The real name of the discussion's creator.
- vote - The vote number of the discussion.
- hits - The number of hits of the discussion.
- number_of_likes - The number of likes of the discussion.
- number_of_votes - The number of votes of the discussion.
- created - The creation date and time of the discussion.
- modified - The modification date and time of the discussion.
- user_id - The user id of the discussion's creator.
- latitude - The given latitude of the discussion.
- longitude - The given longitude of the discussion.
- parent_id - The id of the discussion's parent discussion.
- category_id - The id of the discussion's category.
- id - The id of the discussion.
- Creation time
- Modification time