With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your JMarket products.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose JMarket - Products.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the products.
- In stock - You can choose to only show the products in stock or not in stock or all products.
- Featured - You can choose to only show those products, which are featured or not featured or all products.
- Approved - You can choose to only show those products, which are approved or not approved or all products.
- Language - You can filter out the products based on the language.
- Item ID - Your products can show up on any pages, because that is how Joomla works, so your product's link can be as many links, as many menu items you have in your website. To make Joomla choose one of your menu items, you can give an Item ID, which will connect your product link to that page. This can be useful, when you want one of your menu items to be active, when you go to the link the url variable will lead. Also your different pages have different modules on them, so with the Item ID you will specify which modules will show up on this product page too. You see your pages' Item ID-s, if you turn off the SEO links in the System → Global Configuration → Search Engine Friendly URLs, then you will see it in the links of your pages in the frontend. If you leave the Item ID on 0, that will be the base Item ID, which is usually your Homepage. You can read more about this in here.
- title - The name of the product.
- description - The description of the product.
- introduction - The introduction text of the product.
- image - The image of the product.
- thumbnail - The thumbnail image of the product.
- oversize_image - The "oversize" image of the product.
- url - Url to the product.
- price - The price of the product.
- roundedprice - The price of the product rounded to 2 decimal points.
- discountvalue - The discount value of the product.
- roundeddiscountvalue - The discount value of the product rounded to 2 decimal points.
- discountrate - The discount rate of the product.
- location - The address location of the product.
- longitude - The longitude of the product's location.
- latitude - The latitude of the product's location.
- sku - The SKU of the product.
- seotitle - The given SEO title of the product.
- seodescription - The given SEO description of the product.
- seokeywords - The given SEO keywords of the product.
- id - The ID of the product.
- catid - The ID of the product's category.
- Product name
- Creation time
- Modification time