With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your JoomShopping products.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose JoomShopping - Products.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the products.
- Manufacturers - You can select manufacturers to filter your products from the selected categories.
- In stock - You can choose to only show the products in stock or not in stock or all products.
- Label - You can select one label to filter out those products.
- title - The name of the product.
- url - Url to the product. A product can have link in any of your pages, and there is no way to know, which one do you want to link to, so this is the base product url, and you can't change it.
- description - The description of the product.
- short_description - Short description of the product.
- image - The image of the product.
- thumbnail - The thumbnail image of the product.
- image_full - The full image of the product.
- price - The price of the product.
- product_old_price - The old price of the product.
- category_name - The name of the product's category.
- category_short_description - The short description of the product's category.
- category_description - The description of the product's category.
- category_url - Url to the product's category.
- add_to_cart_url - An url which is adding the product to the cart.
- manufacturer_name - The name of the product's manufacturer.
- product_id - The id of the product.
- Product name
- Category title
- Creation time
- Modification time