Cobalt CCK generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your Cobalt records.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose one of your Cobalt sections.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Type - You have to select one type to filter out your records.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the records.
- Language filter - You can filter out the records based on the language. You can find a language filter list in here.
- User id - You can enter a user id here to only show his records.
- Featured - You can choose to only show the featured, not featured or all records.
- Published - You can choose to only show the published, not published or all records.
- title - The title of the record.
- url - Url to the record.
- hits - Number of hits on the record.
- created_by_alias - The name of the user, who created the record.
- section_title - The name of the record's section.
- section_url - The url of the record's section.
- category_title - The name of the record's category.
- category_url - The url of the record's category.
- type_title - The name of the record's type.
- id - The id of the record.
- created_by_id - The id of the user, who made the record.
- section_id - The id of the record's section.
- category_id - The id of the record's category.
- type_id - The id of the record's type.
- extraX_X - Extra variables of the record based on the Type Fields.
- Creation time
- Modification time