With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your Zoo items.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose one of your Zoo apps.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the items.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your items from the selected categories.
- title - The title of the item.
- url - Url to the item.
- hits - Number of hits on the item.
- Zoo generated variables - The other variables are generated by Zoo, they are based on the details of your item, like the text, teaser image, image, etc..
- Creation time
- Modification time