With this slider type you can display the contents of an RSS feed.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
Pick RSS - Feed.
Set up your generator, write down the url of your RSS feed.
- Change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- RSS url - The url of your rss feed
Date format - Modify the date containing variables with any datetime format, which are available for the php date function.
Translate date and time - Modify the date containing variables with from->to translations. This is a simple text replacement code. You can separate more translations with || signs between them. For example: Monday->Hétfő||Tuesday->Kedd||January->Január
- The variables are generated based on your RSS feed, so it's unique