System requirements (PHP, SQL, etc.)
- PHP VERSION: The required version is 5.2.4 or higher (for Facebook generator it is 5.4.0 or higher).
- Component: GD – Graphics directory. Usually it is enabled on every web-server, but if not, feel free to ask your hosting provider. They will enable it for you.
- Component: CURL. It needed to add the license key, import sample sliders and update. You'll also need it when you are using social generators.
- Memory limit: 64M. The amount of memory our slider needs is up to the number of slides, and the number and types of the animations. So if you create a small slider, that can work with lower memory limit, too, but if you create a really big slider, that might need more. If your php info says that you have a lower memory limit, contact your server host and ask them to change it to 64M or 128M.
- Server security: Our back-end uses base64 encoding in the back-end to be able to post any kind of variables. If your server has a base64 security filtering, ask them to turn it off.
- SimpleXML extension
- MYSQL: The required version is 4.0 or higher.
- Joomla 2.5.x or higher (Joomla 3.x is supported)
- WordPress 3.7 or higher
- Magento CE 1.8 or higher 1.x versions
- Magento EE 1.13 or higher 1.x versions
- PHP server and MySQL database
- Ability to upload files to the server (either the slidier's files for the installation or the HTML/JS/CSS export files)
- jQuery 1.8.0 or higher jQuery 1.x.x
The Smart Slider's back-end was tested on Firefox, Chrome and Safari, so use one of them for creating sliders.
IE11+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera