Magento products generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your products.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose Magento - Product.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Image size - If you specify this, then new images will be created from the product images with this size, and those will be used in the slider.
- Source category - You can select the categories from where you want the products.
- Product types - You can select product types to filter your products from the selected categories.
- Attribute sets - You can select attribute sets to filter your products further.
- Only special price - You can choose to only show those products, which are currently having special prices.
- title name - The title of the product.
- description - The description of the product.
- short_description - The short description of the product.
- final_price - The final price of the product.
- url - Url to the product.
- addtocart - The add to cart link of the product.
- wishlist_url - The wishlist url of the product.
- image thumbnail - The image of the product.
- category_name - The name of the product's category.
- category_url - Url to the product's category.
- sku - The sku of the product.
- status - The status of the product.
- price - The price of the product.
- tax_class_id - The identifier of the product's tax class.
- Product name
- Product price
- Creation time