Web-Dorado Photo Gallery generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your images.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose Web-Dorado - Images.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear with the dynamic slides, you can find a more detailed tutorial about it in here, and if you want to know more about how the whole generator system works, check out this.
- Galleries - You can select the galleries from where you want the images.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your images from the selected galleries.
- image - The link of the image.
- thumbnail - The link of the thumbnail image.
- title - The title of the image.
- slug - The slug of the image.
- filename - The filename of the image.
- date - The upload date of the image.
- author - The display name of the image's uploader.
- comment_count - The number of comments at the image.
- average_rating - The average rating of the image.
- rate_count - The number of ratings on the image.
- hit_count - The number of hits on the image.
- redirect_url - The redirect url of the image.
- gallery_name - The name of the image's gallery.
- gallery_slug - The slug of the image's gallery.
- gallery_description - The description of the image's gallery.
- gallery_page_link - The page link of the image's gallery.
- gallery_preview_image - The preview image of the image's gallery.
- gallery_random_preview_image - The random preview image of the image's gallery.
- Alt text
- Upload date
- Comment count
- Average rating
- Rate count
- Hit count