NextGEN Gallery generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your NextGEN Gallery images.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose NextGEN Gallery - Images.
- Set up your generator, choose a gallery, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Source gallery - You can select one gallery from where you want the images.
- image - The link of the image.
- thumbnail - The link of the thumbnail image.
- title - The alt text/title of the image.
- description 3.1.8 - The description of the image