Phoca Gallery generator
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your Phoca Gallery images.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose Phoca Gallery - Images.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the images.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your images from the selected categories.
- Language filter - You can filter out the images based on the language. You can find a language filter list in here.
- image thumbnail - The link of the image.
- title - The title of the image.
- description - The description of the image.
- url - Url to the image.
- filename - The filename of the image.
- category_title - The name of the image's category.
- category_description - The description of the image's category.
- category_url - Url to the image's category.
- hits - The number of hits on the image.
- id - The id of the image.
- Category title