EasyBlog posts generator
We are only supporting the latest versions of Easyblog!
With this dynamic slide generator you can show the contents of your EasyBlog posts.
- Create a new slider, or use an existing one.
- Choose to give dynamic slides to your slider.
- Choose EasyBlog - Posts.
- Set up your generator, choose the settings you think you want, change the number of slides to how many do you want to be in your slider, change the cache expiration to the time you want your slider to look for new data, and if you want to, you can check, what will be on your slides in the record viewer.
- Now you can start working on how your slides will look with the datas of the first slide. You can put down layers, and use the VARIABLE signs to put that data inside them, what you want there to be.
- If something is not clear, check out how the dynamic slide generators work.
- Categories - You can select the categories from where you want the posts.
- Tags - You can select tags to filter your posts from the selected categories.
- Featured - You can choose to show only the featured, not featured or all items.
- User id - You can write one user's id in here, and only those posts will be in your slider, which were created by him.
- Frontpage - You can select to show posts based on the Blog Frontpage option.
- Featured - You can select to show posts based on the Featured option.
- title - The title of the post.
- description - The main content of the post.
- url - Url to the post.
- thumbnail image - The cover image of the post.
- category_url - Url to the category of the post.
- category_title - The title of the post's category.
- blogger - The name of the post's blogger.
- blogger_avatar_picture - The avatar picture of the post's blogger.
- created_by_id - The id of the post's blogger.
- creation_time - The creation date and time of the post.
- modification_time - The modification date and time of the post.
- permalink - The alias of the post.
- content - The content of the post.
- latitude - The latitude of the post's location.
- longitude - The longitude of the post's location.
- address - The address of the post's location.
- hits - The number of hits of the post.
- category_id - The id of the post's category.
- id - The id of the post.
- Category title
- Creation time
- Modification time