Import sample slider from template library
You can reach our main page by clicking on the Smart Slider menupoint:
Import using the FREE version
Open Smart Slider 3 and locate the blue Template library button on the Main page.
You will be redirected to the "Free" tagged Sample slider page, and you will be able to select which slider you would like to import. Hover over the slider image, and click on the Import button.
- The import will happen in a few seconds, and you will be able to use the imported sample slider.
Import using the PRO version
Using the Pro version, you can import any slider from the Sample slider page.
- Open Smart Slider 3 and locate the blue Template library button on the Main page.
- If you haven't done it before, a popup window will appear, where you can give your license key. You can find your license key in your download area after logging in.
- After clicking on Authorize, and everything is alright, you will get a notice.
- And now you will be able to go to the Add sample slider page, where you will see a list of our sliders. You can see a short video about it here from the selected starting time.
- You can check them in our website, if you just click on the image, and you will be able to import them by clicking on the Import button.